Starting an hour late, but am rearing to go. :)
To keep things easy for myself I'll be keeping a running update on what
I'm reading etc in one post, just as I did last time. First, here's a picture of the books I'll
be choosing from for this round:
Let the reading begin. :)
- 15:05, Started reading The Paladin Prophecy by Mark Frost
- 18:00, It's taken me 3 hours to read just 80 pages of The Paladin Prophecy, it's just not grabbing my attention. The book might get more interesting further along, but I think I'll put it aside for now and go with another book.
- 18:10, Started Personal Effects by E.M. Kokie
- 18:46, Only 30 pages in, but I'm really liking Personal Effects.
- 21:37, Still loving Personal Effects. Strong, full of difficult emotions and ... *sigh* I'm reading slow so the book will last longer. Also I participated in I Heart Monster's Day Break Mini-Challenge: Go outside and do something, then post about it. I went out on the balcony with hook-screws and two (quite basic) bird feeders, and attached them to the balcony-poles:
Btw, I'd recommend waiting to do this until it's not dark and raining outside. :)
- 01:05, Finished Personal Effects, and I'm so glad I read it.
- 01:25, Started Thou Shalt Not Road-Trip by Antony John
- 02:00, Started the Captain Underpants-books (I need some humour)
- 05:38, I always seem to fall asleep and wake up at about the same time every Read-a-thon. Now, back to Captain Underpants and his Wedgie Power!
- 08:00, I've gotten sick, so I'll have to break. :(
I look forward to the next Read-a-Thon in spring. :)