lørdag 21. april 2012

Mini-Challenge: Book Sentence

On the Wings of Books (love the name!) is hosting the book sentence mini-challenge, where you use the titles of books to create a sentence. I had a lot of fun with this challenge last time so I was looking forward to trying it again. Though this time I couldn't help myself, and made three:


Sentence 1: Some girls are excellent women ten miles past normal.

I think I might have passed normal about 20 miles back. ;)


 Sentence 2: Some girls are the eyes of darkness ... tick tock....

Slightly creepy?


 Sentence 3: Ethan Frome, the wise man's fear [is] the statistical probability of love at first sight.



This was a fun challenge. :)

4 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. Takk. :) Det var artig å rote rundt i bokhyllene for å finne de rette titlene.

      Ha en fin lørdag du og. :)

      Slett
  2. Great Sentences. I hope you had fun putting them together! I especially love that you managed to get in The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight in there!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you! I had a lot of fun with the sentences, especially the last one. :)

      Slett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...