søndag 23. oktober 2011

Dewey's Read-a-thon: rereading mini challenge

The Blue Stockings is hosting the hour 16 mini challenge: write about books you are rereading for the challenge or make a list of top rereading favourites.

I'm not rereading any books for the challenge, but I do have some books I've read over and over again. These are my top 3:

01. Anne of Green Gables by LM Montgomery










02. The Secret by Julie Garwood










03. Really, the whole Harry Potter-series by JK Rowling, but especially Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

7 kommentarer:

  1. I love your entry for my song challenge, especially the melody! It's a very traditional choice, and that's cool.

    SvarSlett
  2. I'm glad. It's one of my favourite songs, it carries so much meaning. :)

    SvarSlett
  3. I read Anne Of Green Gables several times as a kid but I haven't read it in years.

    SvarSlett
  4. I had read the books in over ten years when I read them again a couple of years ago. They were just as wonderful as I remembered from all the times I'd read them as a kid, maybe even more so because I could appriciate the poetry in LMM's language more now.

    SvarSlett
  5. All excellent choices for re-reading!

    SvarSlett
  6. I didn't "meet Anne Shirley until just a couple of years ago. I wish I had read those books when I was young.

    SvarSlett
  7. They are awesome books to have a kid, especially when you're a bit of an imaginitive book nerd like Anne. :)

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...