søndag 23. oktober 2011

Dewey's Read-a-thon: mid-event survey

Whoo, I have internet again! Not fun being without that in the middle of the read-a-thon.

Mid-Event Survey, hosted by Dewey:

1. What are you reading right now?
- I'm still reading Girl, Missing by Sophie McKenzie. It's the middle of the night here, so my reading tempo has slowed as I'm getting tired.

2. How many books have you read so far?
- I've only finished two: Memento Nora and The Perks of Being a Wallflower.

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
- Oh, choices, choices.... I think Vesper or The Girl of Fire and Thorns. It's difficult to choose just one when I have such an interesting stack of books to pick from.

4. Did you make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
- Not really, I just didn't make any plans other than the Read-a-thon. :)

5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
- I had one when the internet disappeared for almost four hours. I was working on getting it back for a while, read a little, took a powernap, tried again and got it back.

6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon so far?
- How fast the time goes!

7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
- No, I think it works great. :)

8. What would you do differently, as a reader or cheerleader, if you were going to do this again next year?
- I would not get up at 04:30 in the morning the day of the challenge since it doesn't start until 14:00 here. Makes it a bit difficult to keep the eyes open in the middle of the night.

9. Are you getting tired yet?
- A bit, which is why I took a little nap in the middle of the no-internet time.

10. Do you have any tips for other readers or cheerleaders, something that is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
- No. :)

4 kommentarer:

  1. so glad you got your internet back! all of your top 5 look very nice, I'll have to look into those!

    Here's a little cheer to help keep you going!

    (To the tune of "Rawhide")

    Readin’ Readin’ Readin’
    Keep those pages turnin’
    Your page count it’s a growin’
    It’s all about the Readin’
    Read-a-thon!

    So glad you could join us today!

    Shaunie from team CocoaPuffs

    SvarSlett
  2. Thanks Shaunie, for the cheerleading and the fun cheer. :)

    SvarSlett
  3. The Perks of Being a Wallflower is a popular book. You are the second reader that's mentioned reading it today!

    SvarSlett
  4. It's a great book so I'm not surprised. :)

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...