søndag 23. oktober 2011

Dewey's Read-a-thon: end of event meme

And then the Read-a-thon was over for this time. To finish it off, I'm doing the End of Event-meme hosted by Dewey:

1. Which hour was the most daunting for you?
- Probably around midnight. I was getting really tired so it was difficult to focus on the book I was reading.

2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
- From the ones I've finished for this Read-a-thon, I'd have to say Memento Nora, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, and Vesper.

3. Do you have any suggestions to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
- No. I think it works great already. :)

4. What do you think worked really well in this Read-a-thon?
- The hourly posts at the main site and the mini challenges. They helped me keep focus, and they were fun.

5. How many books did you read?
- I finished five, and started number six.

6. What are the names of the books you read?
- In the order I finished them: Memento Nora by Angie Smibert, The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky, Girl, Missing by Sophie McKenzie, Vesper by Jeff Sampson, and Elvis & Olive by Stephanie Watson.

7. Which book did you enjoy most?
- That's a difficult choice between Vesper and The Perks of Being a Wallflower. They are very different books, but both very good. I'd probably have to say The Perks... simply because it will be the one I will carry with me the longest and deepest.

8. Which did you enjoy the least?
- I liked all the books, but Girl, Missing is the least memorable one.

9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advise for next year's Cheerleaders?
- N/A

10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
- I will be there with a new stack of books for the next Read-a-thon, this was too much fun not to do again. And I will be a reader next time too. :)

3 kommentarer:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...