lørdag 22. oktober 2011

Dewey's Read-a-thon: book sentence challenge

Kate at Midnight Book Girl is hosting a challenge where you are to make a sentence using book titles and post a picture of the result. I found this more difficult than I had expected because most of the books I have on my shelves are either sentences already or words that were difficult to use without binding words like "and". But, I did manage to cobble a sentence together at last:


"Elvis & Olive, you are my only state of wonder."

2 kommentarer:

  1. I really love that! I just finished You Are My Only for a blog tour! Thank you so much for participating!

    SvarSlett
  2. Thanks Kate! I'm really looking forward to reading "You Are My Only", I've heard so many good things about it.

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...